Premium Promotions is a Galway based competitions website that specialises in agricultural and livestock competitions. The business existed for years on Shopify and eventually it outgrew the platform. Shopify did not allow for effective running of competitions and so the team at Premium Promotions had to do much manual work to run competitions on the platform.
They communicated their requirements to us and we created a lean mean competition running machine for them :). Some of the features include
- Create ‘competition’ type products within WordPress
- Competitions can have a start date, end date, max entries, min entries
- Competitions are skill based – the entrant must answer a question correctly to partake. The system ensures this is the case
- Each entrant is assigned a ticket number – and all entrants can be exported to excel to allow for a Facebook Live random draw
- Payments are handled online with an online checkout
- Various reports and dashboards are available on the backend
Essentially a lot of the manual tasks that the guys had to run on the old platform – are now automated and competitions will run a lot smoother. This is a classic example of ClearSoft making the web work for our customers.
Are you thinking of setting up a business website? At ClearSoft we specialise in Content Management Systems and have a proven track record in delivering beautiful and functional websites for business. Our prices are layered so you can choose the product that fits your budget – and you can be guaranteed a quality website built to modern standards. We are the best web designers in Gorey Co. Wexford.
Are you aware that there are grants available for website setup? The Trading Online Voucher Scheme allows you to claim up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online. Check out the local enterprise website for more information – Trading Online Voucher Scheme Website.
Get in touch to see how we can make the web work for you.