Last week we launched a new website for Kilpark Planning & Design. Kilpark were an existing ClearSoft customer but needed a site upgrade to incorporate online bookings for their consultations.
We worked with them to create 3 booking products – Online Consultations, On-Site Consultations and In-Office consultations (suspended until restrictions allow). Clients can visit the site and book these services and pay in advance easily. Payments are handled through Stripe. Clients can manage their bookings easily through an online portal integrated into the website. Communications are handled through automated emails and clients will receive reminders in advance of the consultation. Kilpark can manage all bookings easily through the backend. We also supplied them with a comprehensive user manual.
Aside from integrating the bookings platform, we also analysed each page on the existing site and refactored them into a cleaner design. All Kilpark projects were incorporated into a tidy and functional portfolio and can now be easily filtered based on categories. This is both functional and beautiful. All pages were refactored to align with 2021 design standards.
Some of the features include
- Online bookings for 3 services
- System prevents double bookings
- Client receives reminder email 24 hours before consultation
- Client can manage their booking (e.g. cancel, reschedule etc.)
- Admin can view schedule of bookings from the backend in a calendar view
- Admin can add up bookings from the back end
- Booking system allows dates to be block booked and marked as unavailable
- Various reports and dashboards are available on the backend