Tolhurst is the brainchild of Malahide man John McCabe and his ‘Fairway Friend’ range of products is revolutionary within golfing circles. The signature product of Tolhurst is their divot bags which are renowned as market leaders throughout Ireland, the UK & beyond. They needed a new and improved website that would cater for online sales in a frictionless way.
We created a new website that offers all of the functions you would expect of a modern e-commerce site with a very slick customer journey from browsing products through to checkout. Like a lot of online shops we create, the client needed some customised elements of the checkout flow. These elements included minimum order amount, uploading of imagery (crests etc.) and automatic VAT calculation based on location of the buyer.
Aside from the e-commerce functionality, we also created a beautifully clean and functional site that showcases their products well. We also helped them source relevant and licensed stock imagery to help showcase their products.
Some of the features include
- Stock image integration
- Online shop
- Minimum order logic incorporated
- Ability for buyers to upload images (crests) during checkout flow
- Email automation (new orders, orders dispatched etc.)
- Stock control
- Products can be easily managed through the backend
- Various reports and dashboards are available on the backend
- Comprehensive user manual provided